5.x Modify Definition Permissions¶
By default, any new definition you deploy to a Jitterbit server will only be accessible by the user who deployed it. If you want other people and/or groups to access a definition, you need to change the definition's access permission settings. Follow these steps to modify which users and/or groups can access your definition.
- You can access the permissions screen in any of several ways:
- Select any object in the Design pane (e.g., an operation, a source, target, etc.), right-click, then choose Permissions from the sub-menu; or
- Select any object in the Design pane, click the down arrow next to the file icon in the toolbar, then choose Permissions from the sub-menu; or
- Click the Permissions button in any definition's toolbar.
- The definition's permissions appear in its own Permissions tab in the lower part of the window.
- Click the Refresh button to retrieve the available users from the Jitterbit server you are logged in to.
- Select the user or group whose permissions you want to modify for this definition, then use the checkboxes to configure the appropriate set of permissions.
- Click the Apply button to save your changes.