10.61 Harmony Release Notes¶
10.61 Harmony Release¶
The 10.61 Harmony release date is by region and component as listed below. This page includes release notes for all generally available components being released as part of 10.61. See the related pages for Production Cloud Agent Group Releases, Sandbox Cloud Agent Group Releases, and Private Agent Releases for a compilation of updates limited to each of those components.
As of October 18, 2022 Design Studio and Private Agent version 10.43 have reached end of life and are no longer supported. We recommend that all users of these (and earlier) versions upgrade to the latest versions as soon as practicable.
Harmony Portal, Sandbox Cloud Agent Group, and Select Installers¶
APAC: October 25, 2022 (AEDT)
EMEA: October 25, 2022 (CEST)
NA: October 26, 2022 (PDT)
Production Cloud Agent Group and Private Agents¶
APAC: November 2, 2022 (AEDT)
EMEA: November 2, 2022 (CET)
NA: November 3, 2022 (PDT)
The Docker Private Agent is available at Docker Hub at the conclusion of the NA region release:
APAC: November 4, 2022 (1 pm AEDT)
EMEA: November 4, 2022 (3 am CET)
NA: November 3, 2022 (6 pm PDT)
Low-code tool for creating web apps
App Builder is a Harmony web app that enables you to quickly build custom browser-based applications for desktop and mobile devices. To build and access a web app:
- You as the app developer create a visual domain model and add any application logic needed to process data and interact with external systems. You can customize an app’s branding, language, and localization as appropriate.
- Once you release an app, users access the web app through the URL you’ve configured. Note that App Builder is sold as a separate subscription and only licensed users can release an app. For details contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Executive.
There are 20 new connectors for use with the following agent types and versions:
- Cloud or Private Agents 10.60 or later
- Cloud or Private Agents 10.1 or later
- Private Agents 10.1 or later
- Apache Cassandra: Query, create, update, or delete records in Apache Cassandra.
- Azure Data Lake Storage: Query records in Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT: Query records in Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT.
- Couchbase: Query, create, update, or delete records in Couchbase.
- eBay: Query, create, update, or delete records in eBay.
- Microsoft Azure Table Storage: Query, create, update, or delete records in Microsoft Azure Table Storage.
- Microsoft Exchange: Query, create, update, or delete records in Microsoft Exchange.
- MYOB: Query, create, update, or delete records in MYOB.
- Oracle Eloqua: Query, create, update, or delete records in Oracle Eloqua.
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Query, create, update, or delete records in Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Sage 50 UK: Query, create, update, or delete records in Sage 50 UK.
- Sage 200: Query records in Sage 200.
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Query, create, update, or delete records in Sage Business Cloud Accounting.
- SAP Business ByDesign: Query, create, update, or delete records in SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Fieldglass: Query records in SAP Fieldglass.
- SAP Gateway: Query, create, update, or delete records in SAP Gateway.
- SAP HANA XS Advanced: Query, create, or delete records in SAP HANA XS Advanced.
- Xero: Query, create, update, or delete records in Xero.
- Cloud or Private Agents 10.60 or later
- PgBouncer upgrade
PgBouncer, a connection pooling application for PostgreSQL that is included in an agent install, has been upgraded to version 1.17.0. As part of the upgrade, the PgBouncer default port of
6432is now used instead of
Google Pub Sub connector refined handling of subscription and topic permissions
The Google Pub Sub Get Message, Acknowledge Message, and Publish Message activities now allow you to manually provide a subscription or topic, respectively. These can be used to provide elevated permissions for those activities beyond those used with the service account specified in a Google Pub Sub connection. In addition, you can now specify the number of messages to receive from a subscription in the Get Message activity.
HubSpot connector support for OAuth 2.0 with HubSpot private apps
When configuring a HubSpot connection, you can now select OAuth 2.0 as an authentication type and provide an access token for a HubSpot private app.
MongoDB connector support for projections
A MongoDB Query activity now has additional fields in both its configuration screen and in its request schema that allow you to include or exclude a specified projection.
VTEX connector support for new OMS APIs and custom actions for business roles
The VTEX Read and Update activities now support additional Order Management System (OMS) APIs and new custom actions for business roles:
VTEX’s PII-compliant Order Management APIs are available in the Orders - PII Compliant (beta) object.
Dependencies view is now interactive
When viewing component dependencies, clicking a component now shifts the focus to it and double-clicking a component now opens its configuration.
Private Agent connector icon is now shown when using Private Agents
An icon in the design component palette indicating that a connector can be used only with Private Agents is now shown when using either a Private Agent Group or a Cloud Agent Group. Previously, it was shown only when using a Cloud Agent Group.
- Design Studio no longer erroneously reports changes to a project
On opening the Design Studio application, a dialog indicating the local project is outdated and asking you to download a newer version of the project is no longer displayed when the deployed project has not actually been modified.
Erroneous mapping error in database joins no longer occurs
A transformation validity error reported for otherwise valid mappings to joined database tables no longer occurs. Previously, a validity error reporting that you cannot map a value to an element linked to a different parent prevented deployment.
Erroneous mapping error on loop nodes can now be fixed with user action
A transformation validity error reported for otherwise valid mappings to loop nodes can now be fixed with user action. If you get an unexpected validity error indicating that mappings of a target loop node depend on more than one source loop node, make and then save a change to any mapping script in the transformation. This will trigger revalidation, upon which the illegitimate error should no longer appear.
Deployment is now limited to the project, workflow, and operation levels
The option to deploy individual components or individual steps in an operation is no longer available, which resolves an issue where it was possible for deployment to be prevented in cases where no invalid components were being reported.
Projects can again be migrated
Issues have been resolved that caused the project migration screen to load in a faded state and prevented users from selecting a target environment.
All fields in an editable schema can now be edited
For connectors that support editing a schema generated by the connector, all fields are now able to be edited. Previously, some fields shown in the tree structure weren’t displayed in the custom schema editor.
Acumatica Create activity no longer fails
An Acumatica Create activity no longer fails at runtime with an HTTP 422 protocol error for an unprocessable entity.
MS Azure AD Query activity Date fields now use the correct data type
In the Basic Mode tab of a MS Azure AD Query activity, date fields are now treated as a date data type. Previously, date fields were treated as strings, and as such quotes were being automatically added that needed to be removed manually.
Jira Create activities in on-premises instances again work on Cloud Agents
An issue unintentionally introduced in the 10.59 release caused Jira Create activities associated with on-premises Jira instances to stop working on Cloud Agents. The issue has now been resolved.
NetSuite, Cloud Studio, and Design Studio¶
HMAC-SHA1 deprecation and removal from the Cloud Studio and Design Studio UI
NetSuite is deprecating HMAC-SHA1 as a valid signature algorithm as previously announced (see NetSuite HMAC-SHA1 Deprecation). To support these changes, Jitterbit intends to remove the HMAC-SHA1 signature algorithm from the Cloud Studio and Design Studio UI in an upcoming Harmony release.
As the HMAC-SHA1 signature algorithm will no longer be supported by NetSuite or the Harmony NetSuite connectors, you should change any Harmony projects that are presently using HMAC-SHA1 as the signature algorithm to use HMAC-SHA256 as soon as possible to avoid issues with those integrations.