5.6.0 Harmony Release Notes¶
Jitterbit version 5.x is the legacy Jitterbit product. Jitterbit strongly recommends that all customers upgrade to Harmony. For more information, see Upgrading from Jitterbit v5.x to Harmony and Get Started.
Release Notes – September 6, 2015¶
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1p.
- Added option of using different XML parsers.
- Handle local name space definition in part elements of WSDL definition.
- Support new transformation property to use jitterbit xml parser.
- Handle data tree under Group + Oneof.
- Fixed issue with XML with Group + OneOf combinations.
- Flag jitterbit.target.db.include_null_in_sql_statement and TruncateDbCharTargets were swapped.
- More restrictive headers used by the Agent web server.
- Jitterbit Studio under Windows is now installed for all users instead of just the user running the original installation.