Spring 2021 Harmony Release¶
Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Marketplace, Management Console, and Citizen Integrator or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
What's New in the Jitterbit Harmony Spring '21 Release¶
Discover what's new in Spring '21, consisting of Jitterbit Harmony releases 10.32 through 10.35.
APAC: Released 20 May 2021 (AEST), May 19, 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: Released 20 May 2021
NA: Released May 24, 2021
- POP3 File Reader plugin now accepts special characters.
- Private Agents can be stopped from receiving new requests while continuing to run.
- Improvements to UI features and behaviors.
- Epicor ERP connector supports HTTP requests.
- MongoDB connector can now accept additional connection strings.
- Character offsets in fixed-width schemas now automatically calculated.
The 10.35 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 6 May 2021 (AEST), May 5, 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: Released 6 May 2021
NA: Released May 10, 2021
PgBouncercan be installed automatically using a custom path.
- Support for setting a custom directory for debug logs by changing the location of
- Salesforce Service Cloud connector available.
- Read activity available for the Email connector.
- The Input activity replaces the Put activity for the Snowflake connector.
- Interface enhancements and improvements.
The 10.34 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 8 April 2021 (AEST), April 7, 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: Released 8 April 2021
NA: Released April 12, 2021
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics connector now available.
- The data type is displayed next to each field in the Amazon Redshift, ServiceNow, and Snowflake Query activities.
- Continue on Error added to some Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Zendesk activities
- Quotes can be used with Snowflake identifiers.
- Microsoft Teams Send Message activity now succeeds with image attachments.
The 10.33 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 18 March 2021 (AEDT), 17 March 2021 (PDT)
EMEA: Released 18 March 2021
NA: Released March 22, 2021
NetSuite JDBC driver added to cloud agents.
Manual SQL statements using the MSSQL JDBC driver now validate.
- API Proxy now passes get and put information through the API Gateway without error.
- General improvements and performance enhancements.
- New Email and Microsoft Teams connectors available.
- The MongoDB connector can be configured to use Azure Cosmos DB.
- Duplicate node mappings imported along with a duplicate node.
The 10.32 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 4 March 2021 (AEDT), 3 March 2021 (PST)
EMEA: Released 4 March 2021
NA: Released March 8, 2021
- Jira Create Issue and Transition activities added.
- Dynamic values supported for Jira Issues.