Winter 2021 Harmony Release¶
Log in to the Jitterbit Harmony Portal to access the latest version of Cloud Studio, API Manager, Marketplace, Management Console, and Citizen Integrator or download the latest version of Design Studio, Private Agents, or the Private API Gateway. For support, visit Getting Support.
What's New in the Jitterbit Harmony Winter '21 Release¶
Discover what's new in Winter '21, consisting of Jitterbit Harmony releases 10.28 through 10.31.
The 10.31 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 3 February 2021
EMEA: Released 4 February 2021
NA: Released February 8, 2021
- Updated the installer used to install proxy configurations.
API Gateway and API Manager¶
- Two-legged OAuth support was added for Azure AD and Okta.
- Cloud Studio has improved error messaging to help users resolve issues.
- Users can continue working in Cloud Studio during a deploy and there are more informative messages displayed about the deploy.
INoperator is supported in the Snowflake Query activity.
- Wildcards can be used to search for projects on the Management Console Activities page.
SAP Event Listener¶
- SAP Event Listener for Linux and an updated version of the SAP Event Listener for Windows are now available.
The 10.30 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 20 January 2021
EMEA: Released 21 January 2021
NA: Released January 25, 2021
- Private API Gateways now support the use of proxy servers.
- Additional activities for the GitHub connector available.
- Changes and enhancements made to Box connector activities.
- Access to schemas and activities improved and made faster.
- A Duplicate Node command is available in transformation for all schema types.
The 10.29 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 06 January 2021
EMEA: Released 07 January 2021
NA: Released January 11, 2021
- Jitterbit Marketplace provides integration recipes and process templates for Cloud Studio.
- A List activity was added to the Amazon S3 connector.
- Response structures are now generated correctly with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The 10.28 release date is by region:
APAC: Released 02 December 2020
EMEA: Released 03 December 2020
NA: Released December 07, 2020
A Gzip connector was added featuring Decompress and Compress activities.
Switching to a non-default organization no longer causes errors.
Coupa: Records are returned in the correct order in Coupa response schemas.
NetSuite, Salesforce, and ServiceMax now support additional operation patterns.
Agents, Cloud Studio, and Design Studio¶
- Cloud Studio Salesforce and ServiceMax connectors and Design Studio Salesforce connector now support Salesforce API version 50.